Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Its Wednesday....

It's been raining and I have been hurting bad.  No one seems to understand what it is like to not be able to move your leg because its frozen in place at the hip.  Yet despite this, or perhaps because of it, I find myself longing to be truely mobile again.  I am terrified of going to the othropedist.  I already know what they are going to say.  Hip Replacement.  Knee Replacement.  Skeletal Replacement (is there such a thing?)  In the back of my head all I can hear is the old theme music to 6 Million Dollar Man and Bionic Woman and the words - we can rebuild her - better, stronger, faster.  I dread having to have my blood drawn to check my iron levels, let alone have major surgery.  Maybe thats why I have been procrastinating going to see the doctor.

But hey, it didnt take me 18 months to post again.  Maybe I will post again tomorrow.  Stay tuned!

*ya I know no one reads this and Im just talking to myself, I dunno,  maybe I'm supposed to learn something from this, so until next time self! *

No comments:

Post a Comment